Hakuhodo USA accepts the following forms of payment:
- Master Card
- American Express
To protect the payer, you may be required to submit an “Acknowledgements of Payments Credit Card Use Authorization” if payer and recipient are different.
You may also be required to supply front and back images of the credit card as well as photo ID that matches the name of the credit card holder.
Here at Hakuhodo we try to process orders as soon as possible. Orders are normally shipped out the same day that they are placed and cannot be canceled after they are shipped out. If you would like to cancel your orders, please contact us as soon as possible after order placement by email at email@example.com or by phone at 310-533-8600.
If your order has already been processed for shipment, you may still return the items and obtain a refund. Simply send the package back to us once you have received it, or refuse the package. Once we receive the items back, we will refund you for the order contents.
Hakuhodo USA is not responsible for late cancellation notices and the customer will remain liable for all product(s), shipping, and handling fees.
If you are not completely satisfied with the product, you may return the item for a refund within 7 days from the package delivery date if the following requirements are met. USED products will NOT be accepted.
- The product must be returned in unopened and in its original condition and packaging (clear plastic sleeve and barcode sticker) for a full refund.
- If the product has been opened, it must pass inspection and sterilization. If the product had not been used, the return will be accepted and a 20% sterilization and repackaging fee will be deducted from the refund amount. If the product shows any sign of being used (such as any trace of cosmetics or scent left in the brush), the return will NOT be accepted.
- Please obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Once obtaining the RMA number, please include that on the return package's exterior or on the invoice/order confirmation email.
- Please enclose the invoice or a copy of your order confirmation email inside and package the return content carefully to avoid any damage in transit.
- Hakuhodo USA is not responsible for return shipping labels or return shipping fees. You can ship your return through the carrier of your preference. We recommend that you obtain the receipt and/or tracking number for your reference.
In the case of Damaged or Defective Products please see our full Shipping and Return Policy.
HAKUHODOUSA.COM is not responsible for loss or damage incurred during domestic and overseas transit, or any customs issues.
We will provide shipping dates, the weight of your package and customs Bar Code number for international shipments. Please be aware that most international destinations may impose duties and tariffs, which we are not able to estimate for you. We are unable to track lost or delayed packages sent by USPS First Class Mail.
HAKUHODOUSA.COM is not responsible for incorrect addresses used when placing your order. If you have inadvertently used an old address or incorrectly entered a number, etc., we will make every effort to assist you where possible.
All users must agree to Hakuhodo's Terms & Conditions detailed above to place and receive orders.